Get On Your Feet
UofPitt Course Code: CL301.915.3 / 0.3 CEU’s (3 Hours)
Ginny Paleg, PT, DScPT
Systematic Review and Clinical Practice Guidelines for Supported Standing programs (Standers).
Course Learning Objectives:
- Be able to describe 3 research articles and their evidence for standing
- Be able to describe how many degrees of abduction is optimal
- Be able to write 3 measurable achievable functional goals for a specific child in a stander
Class requirements include Demonstrations in the Exhibit Hall. Documented participation at the Exhibitors’ booths is a requirement to fulfill CEU class completion.
- Licensed/Certified Medical Professional (i.e. PT, OT, Physician, Nurse, etc.)
- Rehab Professional (i.e. ATP, CRTS, Seating specialist, etc.)
- Reimbursement & Billing Specialists